The Falcon Eyes Wi-Fi LED Lamp LPW-3005TD is a dimmable LED lamp (150W). The panel has 300 small LED lights, which generate a color temperature of 3000 up to 8000K. The lamp can be operated with the control panel at the back of the lamp. The display is provided with a touch screen, what makes the lamp easy to control. You can use the lamp via AC power with the supplied power supply (15V 10A), but also with an optional V-mount battery.
Wireless control via Wi-Fi
The lamp has a Wi-Fi connection, which you can via the USB WiFi dongle (Optionales Zubehör) and the Falcon Eyes app, to control the lamp easily via your smartphone (iOS and Android). The Wi-Fi dongle is available in "optional accessories".
The benefit many LED lights have, is that you can steplessly change the color temperature and the power. They are also very suitable for photographing animals, because they won’t be frightened by the light, which can be the case when using flashlight. This LED lamp can be used for portrait, product or model photography, as well as for main or background lighting in a studio.
Control with smartphone app
In addition to the operation via the touchscreen and the rotary controls on the back, you can also operate the lamp with your smartphone. Free apps are available in the App Store and Play Store. Below is a manual for setting up and using the Wi-Fi function:
1. Download the Falcon Eyes app by clicking here with your iPhone or here with your Android smartphone.
2. Go to the Wi-Fi settings of your smartphone and connect to the network that starts with 'LEDS ...'. The password is 'candlehome'.
3. Open the Falcon Eyes app and press 'Click me'.
4. Click on the block containing the IP address, starting with 192.
5. You can now adjust the brightness with the slider bar at the bottom. You can also adjust the color temperature by sweeping over the round disc in the middle.
If you want to control multiple lamps at the same time with the app, you need a Wi-Fi router for this. Follow the steps below:
1. Download the Falcon Eyes app by clicking here with your iPhone or clicking here with your Android smartphone.
2. Connect the Wi-Fi router to a power outlet and make sure you know the network name and password. An internet connection is not required.
3. Connect to the Wi-Fi network from your smartphone.
4. Press and hold the color / reset button of the lamp until the red light flashes twice in succession.
5. Open the Falcon Eyes app and press 'Click me'.
6. Press the gear wheel at the top right. Then enter the password of your Wi-Fi router.
7. The app is establishing a connection. This can take up to 30 seconds. Wait until the red lights of all LED lights are solid red.
8. Press the lamp of your choice.
9. You can now adjust the brightness with the slider bar at the bottom. You can also adjust the color temperature by sweeping over the round disc in the middle.