The Falcon Eyes Wi-Fi Bi-Color Soft LED Lamp LPW-150TD is a professional dimmable LED lamp with 150W capacity. This lamp is equipped with a special white diffuse plate on the front which creates a wonderful soft light. Accessories like a softbox are therefore no longer needed. The individual LED lamps are not visible through the diffuse plate, but provide you with a beautiful gentle and soft light. The panel comes with 600 small LED lamps which can generate a color temperature of 3000 - 5600K.
The lamp can be operated with the control panel at the back of the lamp. The display has a touch screen, what makes the lamp easy to control. The capacity and color temperature can be controlled separately by two rotary knobs. The lamp has an illumination angle of 62°. You can use the LPW-150TD via AC power, but also with an optional battery (battery is not included, see optional accessories).
Furthermore LPW-150TD comes with black barndoors, silver covers for the barndoors, an U-bracket and a practical black nylon carry bag with zipper. At the bottom the universal U-bracket is equipped with a spigot connector, which makes the lamp suitable for almost every light stand, but it can also be hung. Additionally the spigot connector has an extra lock button which must be pushed to safely take the lamp off a stand or put it on a stand.
Wireless control via Wi-Fi
The lamp has a Wi-Fi connection, which you can use via the USB Wi-Fi dongle (optional Accessories) and the Falcon Eyes app. Color temperature and power can be simply adjusted with your smartphone (iOS and Android).
An advantage of LED light is that color temperature as well as power can be adjusted steplessly. This makes these LED lights also suitable for photographing animals, for example, because they will not be frightened by the light, as can be the case with flash units. LED lamps produce almost no heat and are flicker free, what makes them suitable for filming, but also for product and portrait photography.
Control with smartphone app
In addition to the operation via the touchscreen and the rotary controls on the back, you can also operate the lamp with your smartphone. Free apps are available in the App Store and Play Store. Below is a manual for setting up and using the Wi-Fi function:
1. Download the Falcon Eyes app by clicking here with your iPhone or here with your Android smartphone.
2. Go to the Wi-Fi settings of your smartphone and connect to the network that starts with 'LEDS ...'. The password is 'candlehome'.
3. Open the Falcon Eyes app and press 'Click me'.
4. Click on the block containing the IP address, starting with 192.
5. You can now adjust the brightness with the slider bar at the bottom. You can also adjust the color temperature by sweeping over the round disc in the middle.
If you want to control multiple lamps at the same time with the app, you need a Wi-Fi router for this. Follow the steps below:
1. Download the Falcon Eyes app by clicking here with your iPhone or clicking here with your Android smartphone.
2. Connect the Wi-Fi router to a power outlet and make sure you know the network name and password. An internet connection is not required.
3. Connect to the Wi-Fi network from your smartphone.
4. Press and hold the color / reset button of the lamp until the red light flashes twice in succession.
5. Open the Falcon Eyes app and press 'Click me'.
6. Press the gear wheel at the top right. Then enter the password of your Wi-Fi router.
7. The app is establishing a connection. This can take up to 30 seconds. Wait until the red lights of all LED lights are solid red.
8. Press the lamp of your choice.
9. You can now adjust the brightness with the slider bar at the bottom. You can also adjust the color temperature by sweeping over the round disc in the middle.